Followers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

FREEDOM AT LAST!

Great news this evening...

Rebecca has been released from prison and is safe at her sister Barbara's home.

She was released this evening and was breaking open a bottle of champagne as she called.

Rebecca sends her thanks to all and indicated that she will be writing an entry for the blog very soon. So, for now there's not much else to say. I will leave it for her to tell the details.

Again, thank you to all that have kept her in your hearts and minds and done what you could to raise awareness. Rebecca and her family thank you for your prayers and support.

Best to all,

David Dickinson
Seattle, WA

1 comment:

lynnie said...

Rebecca, I am so thrilled for you and I congratulate you on your steadfast belief that your personal hell would eventually end. It has ended and I'm sure you're looking forward to some wonderful times in your future. I was pleased to get to know you a little.

Lynn Prichard