Followers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Acquitted

I just received information that Rebecca has been acquitted and is going to be set free! She was in court today as the judge made his decision to let her go!

Her nightmare is over!

I will post more as I know more, but wanted to get word out immediately to all that have followed with interest.

To everyone that has followed and been a part of the positive energy and prayers... Rebecca and her family thank you.

Again, I will post more as I know more.

David Dickinson
Seattle, WA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Earlier this afternoon, I received the great news that Rebecca has been acquitted!! I am so happy for Rebecca and for Barbara, her faithful sister, who has been visiting her for over four years. Rebecca will soon be tasting freedom.
Sheila/a friend in Mexico

Anonymous said...

Thank you to you, David, for all you have done to help Rebecca. And for keeping everyone updated.
Sheila/a friend of Rebecca in Mexico

Anonymous said...

This is the best new's ever Im soooooo happy!!! freedom.. Sending all my love to u Reb